Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Count Down-7 Days

7 more kid days...now I'm really counting down.
Another raw, dark and damp morning. Same kind of day ahead. But the Bruins won last night- 1 more game to go.
Today I need to bring my car in and get my AC checked since its not working- HOPE this isn't an expensive repair. GGGGGRRRRRRR. If it was September I'd wait to get it fixed, but its June and there's lots of hot days ahead-I hope. I don't want it to rain all summer like it did a couple of years ago.
Here's some more pages from my gift book for my friend. This one is one of my least favorites...A die-cut sailboat, a stamped and colored lighthouse (MSE) hand drawn and cut out clouds and some punched waves which are lightly colored.
Crabbies bordering this page (Martha Stewart Punch), colored strips of paper and the word Memory stamped (Technique Tuesday/Allie Edwards). I trimmed the page in this great crepe paper orange and gold ribbon. You can't see it well here- but the colors are fun and very cheery.
I love this page. I used a backgrounder with BIG dots from CHF to stamp the background...I added 7Gypsies paper tape, some die cuts, some little glass fish (you can't see them very well) and some card board to trim the inner edge.
I've got a bunch of cards to photograph, will try to do that today...
Have a great day and hope you have some sunshine-again!


No comments: