Thursday, August 11, 2011

ART!!!!!!

YAHOO- I'm back with some of my summer art.
Here's a card I made with one of new favorite sets of clear stamps by Paper Smooches called Surf and Turf. I love this pelican! I've been having a pelican infuation ever since my trip to the Outer Banks of North Carolina since we don't have pelicans in New Hampshire.
You can see this pelican I saw there-this is on Ocracoke Island while I was eating a bluefish sandwhich at a restaurant on the docks. The pelican was eyeing a fisherman who had come in with some fish and was cleaning them on a stand just to the left of this photo...but this guy reminds me of the stamp I used in the card. He also reminds me in this weird way of my dog, at least the way the dog watches you when you're doing something in the kitchen with food that he'd like to have.
Anyhow, for the card- I stamped the images on a white paper square, except all the little swimming fish which I stamped on the white square and the blue background card. I then colored in images with Copics. I did brush on some blue ink for the sky. It was a pretty simple to make card but I love how it came out!
Thanks for visiting.


No comments: