Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Going Into Work

Summer is not over quite yet...the official start of school isn't until next week, BUT since I have to go to the dentist this morning and school is right across the stree, I am going in to set up my room. I need to stop by...I have procrastinated long enough.  Not that I need to do a lot, but the furniture needs to be arranged after it got cleaned this summer and my computers need to be rehooked up. So what a morning-back to work AND the dentist.
Need I say anymore?
I like this sign-I actually love the crazy little crabbies at the bottom and the grey wood. Took this Sunday when we were out in the boat.
Here's a commorant flying low over the water.
Something about the orange color on this life ring makes this photo.
***
Have a happy Wednesday!







No comments: