Sunday, November 27, 2011

A Banner day!

Here's 2 loyal Maine alumni and fans. This is a picture of the sticker on the back of my niece's car since she also goes to Maine. Last night Dave and I met some of his family members and we went to the Maine/Clarkson hockey game at the Cumberland County Civic Center in Portland, ME. Before that a few of us had dinner in the Old Port- a few beers, burgers and fish and chips. Was a fun night, and even better because Maine won 4-3. It was a hrd fought game and Clarkson was really much better than I expected.
My favorite craft store was having a a super special this weekend...get a gift certificate for 1/2 of what you spend. The place was packed when I went yesterday morning, and of course, though I shouldn't of spent the cash, I had to go! You can use the gift certificate in January, so that means I can have a little shopping trip in January after the holidays. Plus, I tried to get out of the house yesterday and had a dead car battery, so we had to go buy that too. EEKS!!!
Anyhow, so much for getting ready for my craft show this weekend!
Today we need to go cut our tree before Katie goes back to school, I haven't got a stitch of holiday decorations out and I need to get into the attic to dig out things, so maybe over the wek, or next Sunday....and my house is a MESS!! But oh well.
I am off and check the turkey I am roasting today...ok...I am a few days off, but you can't beat the price and it will feed us all week plus some.
Have a great Sunday.

No comments: