Wednesday, February 8, 2012

More Love for You

Here's some pages from my Valentine's journal style project. I used a book I got in one of the Frantic Stamper's grab boxes and put 2 pages together to make them thicker and able to hold lots of sprays, stenciling and and stamping.
Top page is first sprayed with Tattered Angels and then stencilled with ink and Crafter's Workshop stencil.
Page 2 is just colored with some pink ink brushed on.
Page 3 I used a stencil and some Ranger Adirondack spray ink, plus I used my Copic air sprayer for the first time- definately need some more practice there.
Top page is bordered with a drawn doodled scallop and then some Viva paintpen dots are added. Middle page is bordered with an Autumn Leaves stamp repeated around the edges several times-inked in pink. Bottom page is bordered with some fabric trim glued down.
Top page images-this fantastic colonial couple from Stamp Francisco I've had forever. Middle page is a romantic 1950's style couple from Acey Deucey stamps I have had forever too. Bottom page is stamped with this Cupid-maybe Stampington, kisses word, 2 black heart outline (Stampington) and the butterflies (ok, senile moment-but I think they are from the same Stampington clear set as the hearts).
Top page saying is from Cats Life Press and the XO are Tim Holtz/Stampington.
Middle page saying is from Hero Arts and the sweetheart word and the scroll are from Flourishes.
Not sure who made the clear stamp word kisses on the bottom. (The packaging is long gone).
So it has been a productive time in the studio as of late- finished this Valentine's book, started my bucket list journal, get my travel journal for Arizona all together and ready to use on the trip, and got back to my Outer Banks travel scrap journals from last summer. I am going to finish those up and got lots of other trip journals to work on.
Love that!!!!
Thanks for visiting and come back soon.


No comments: