Sunday, September 23, 2012

An Art Adventure

The other day I had a fabulous art adventure day! I took a class at Ink About It in Westfield, Massachusetts with Dina Wakely! She is an excellent teacher and all day long we played and dabbled with art journaling.  
And as I forgot-thanks Penny for the taking this photo.
Look at the 6 pages I made that are jammed packed with all the new techniques I learned.
Dina really knows how to fill the day-not only with techniques but with good chatter and wonderful stories.
Can you tell I had lots of fun by my hands?
Maybe you'd like a bit more close up view of the pages I made.

Then we bound them into a book.
I HIGHLY recommend taking a class with Dina if ever get the chance. You'll have a blast and learn a lot and really enjoy your day.
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your weekend.



No comments: