Friday, December 7, 2012

10 Things Friday

So I'm half way through the 4 weeks until my holiday vacation begins-
and I can't wait.
Do you find this time of year hard? All I want to do is hibernate and sleep and read and watch tv.
Even art making is tough-just need some sunlight I think.Guess my body is just telling me I need a bit of down time from the studio...but my mind is saying differently as I fight myself and say I must go and create.
Sometimes fighting yourself is a good thing and sometimes it is not so good.
But the book Dearier, about Julia Child is awesome. I highly recommend it.
So today is another version of 10 Things Friday.
My Christmas Art List
10 things I'd love Santa to bring me!

1- A bigger Gelli plate
It is 8x10 inches!
COOL!!!!!

2-a new camera body since mine is having some maor problems.
Anyone know any more about either of these
The Nikon D90 or
D700025468
or NIkon D7000

I am staying with Nikon so I can use all my lenses.

3-some studio movable lighting

Click Here To View Daylight Floor Standing Lamp

4-a spinner storage rack my Ranger Distress stains- especially with 12 new ones.
Storehouse 94050 12" Revolving Four Tray Bin
(from Harbor Freight Tools)

5- a new die cut machine
I have a Big Kick that works 98% of the time
but with some dies it doesn't work so well
Anyone know about this one from Cheery Lynn?
eBosser

6-
This Oxford Impression rubber stamp set
Abraham Lincoln

7-
Viva Decor - Modelling Cream  90ML  - Metallic Bronze
A few more colors of this modeling cream. I bought the Mother-of-pearl and I love it. All you need is a stencil and some of this and you get some great 3d designs.

8-I need a complete restock-except for purple-since I don't often use or even like that color
Product Image

9-there's a few cheery lynn dies I would like
Polynesian Sails Oval

Image 1
Nautical Wheeler Doily

Sophia's Heart
They make some gorgeous die cuts, but who can buy them all? Doesn't mean I don't want them though.
Daisy Lace Frame

And finally
10-
a gift certificate to my favorite craft store so I can go in and find some fun things that I don't yet know I want...lol-you know how that is I'm sure.
So I'm not sure what Santa will bring me this year, but I am sure whatever Santa brings will be great. It is the thought and effort that he takes that matters.
And even if there are no art supplies on that list, it will be still be great I'm sure.
Presents are just too over rated, aren't they?
What's on your Christmas art list this year?

No comments: