Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Another View into my Holiday Journal

The giant book I am using for my holiday journal had something to do with world geography. The front and back inside cover pages had this cool map, and it made me think of Santa traveling on the night of the 24th. I had bought this Sizzix die cut of Santa and his sleigh somewhere on a markdown and figured this would be just perfect. 
I cut it out of light brown paper and then sprayed the reindeer before coloring in the antlers and hoofs to make them darker. I then colored the Santa and sleigh.
I had this fun library card from October Afternoon (it is for The Night Before Christmas) which I used for a introductory note. Then I added some red polka dot paper tape and some October Afternoon rub on snowflakes.
I finished off the page by spraying with some white and some silver Perfect Pearl sprays. You can se that here.
Nothing much else going on here-
I appreciate you stopping by.




1 comment:

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Gorgeous! Love the sled going across the map! Perfect!