Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Cheers

Here's a cheery card for the holiday or winter...I love that it gets to be a dual purpose dual themed card. 
Boy that's a lot of words.
Stamps are from Rogue Redhead. I love the green and pink too.
Fun, don't you think?
I stars along the top are  a Martha Stewart border punch.
And here's another cheery card also using Rogue Redhead stamps. It is a lot of fun, cheery and bright. And I love the non-traditional winter colors. I also love the little silver berries (Viva paint pen).
We're in the warmer weather here this week-let me clarify-not warm, but 40s is warm for December. But they are saying accumulating snow Sunday and Monday coming up.
A white Christmas?
Or just shoveling  and yukky driving?
Hmmmm.
Let's see when it gets here.
Happy Hump Day!
Thanks for stopping by.


No comments: