Wednesday, May 8, 2013

More Scrap-Journal Pages

I haven't really had lots of studio time lately. I think in the spring I get motivated to do yard work (makes sense after being stuck inside all winter) and get some spring cleaning done inside (makes sense since there's a winter worth of cluttered and closed inside dirt that you want to clean up!). But, I have squeezed in a bit of time and have been having fun doing these travel pages.
Today I have a few more page peeks for you.
Above is peek #1 for you.
I cut the cars out of the photos, added some October Afternoon little paper cut outs, some buttons, a Paper Smooches die cut and stamped image.
peek 2
I stenciled the stars, added some tape strips, some left overs from a piece of chicken wire background I die cut. Also, some little clear gemstones.
peek 3
A painted background and some Sharpie outlining. I doodled the letters in the words, colored them, and then outlined them with a white pen.
peek 4
I painted heart, some lace trim, and an October Afternoon horseshoe which I colored with some Viva rub in iron color.
peek 5
This time I used some little cowboy boot die cuts (Dienamics), lots of letter Os (from the long word MOO), some writing with black Sharpie then outlined with a white pen. Oh yeah, and I wrinkled the paper background-give it a little old and distressed look.
Hump Day! This is another busy work week for me. Will make this month fly by-but I want things to settled down a little bit. A little too busy for me.
Yesterday was an absolutely gorgeous spring day- and now I can say- we really have leaves!!!
Puts your whole mindset into a different place when you look out and it is green.

Have a super day and thanks for stopping by.


No comments: