Sunday, July 7, 2013

Busy Weekend

This is what I plan to do starting tomorrow-
even though I think it's going to rain.
So I may not be lounging by the ocean,
but here at home
I am going to relax.
Catch up on my SEWN online class...
play in the studio...
pick up the house after a crazy holiday weekend.
Will show you some photos another day.
Image above is from Stampendous, and it does look
absolutely relaxing!
Flip flips are a Spellbinders die cut and the flowers I stamped on them are from Hero Arts.
Another simple card.
I squeezed in a few last week 
(got to start the stash to send to my college daughter in the fall)
between journaling, starting my travel journal for next weeks vacation, and starting a few small painting I want to do.
Die cut of the glass is from memory Box.
So today we are off fishing.
Thanks for visiting and
enjoy the rest of your weekend.


No comments: