Sunday, July 28, 2013

Let's Start the Week with Some Art and Reading



A few photos on some white paper. Some punched out  circles, some stitching...hard to see all this page but I like it a lot. You would too if you could see it better I guess.
You can see a little better here. I used 2 colors of paint and spray to make the background.

And this page had a bunch of spray ink and stencils and paper tape and some cool little words from October Afternoon.
Patterns again- how about using them for a background for a scrap-journal page?
So that's the art for today
Just a few little views.
I am hoping this week I can have some play time since I haven't done any arty things in  a week.
Hopefully today since I am
craving making something arty.
Oh yeah, and I've been reading a couple of books.
First of all-
a brainless fun fiction read
and second of all
a really interesting non-fiction read
all about the color red
What have you been reading?
Thanks for visiting.

No comments: