Monday, September 9, 2013

Gelling

Now that my studio is a bit more picked up, I can actually find things.
YEAH!
And Sunday I spent some time playing with my gelli plate.
I haven't played for a bit and man, it was so much fun!
Can you see by my paint color choices that I had Halloween on my mind?
I have a fun idea for an altered book that I want to get started on.
So all my gelli prints were made on deli wrap so I can use them in that book.
I used a bunch of stencils. A few were new ones I bought recently from Artist Cellar.
And here's what I made.
I think the map in black look spectacular, as do the black stars up in the top left corner.


I love how this page come out.  I think it will be great for my Halloween project! This light green paint had a great glow look to it even though it is not glow paint.

I'm sure you'll be seeing these again, but they'll be in a different form when you do.
Have you been gelli plating lately?
I'd love to hear or see if you have.
Thanks for visiting.






No comments: