Sunday, September 15, 2013

I Need a Trip

I have 2 weeks off at Christmas and New Years this year and I need a trip.
I don't know where to go though. I want to be home through Christmas and then I want to take off,
but everything is SOOOOO expensive at that time.
The lovely hubby is complaining that we have one more semester of college tuition to pay for so we have to be frugal.
I am not a spend big cash for travel gal, I don't need first class accommodations or expensive 5 star meals (I'll take inexpensive 5 stars though) but I hate being frugal.
It means having to find a super deal.
Or not going away.
And we have tickets to go to New Mexico in February.
He says that will be enough cash to spend.
Blah-blah-blah.
Any suggestions?
I want to do something since I have time off I never get-
maybe I should wait and do something after New Years and before I go back to school on the 6th.
This is what I am thinking.
Pass any ideas to me.
I'd love to hear them.

1 comment:

iHanna said...

Wish I had good advice, I dream of traveling too... Not sure were either.