Saturday, September 21, 2013

The Ocean is Calling

I am a Pisces. I love  the water. I love the ocean. We haven't been on our boat for 4 weeks since Dave's back has been really limiting what he could do. 
But yesterday the back was feeling a lot better and the day was pretty good,
so him and I went out for a little cruise.
Might be our last cruise of this season if the weather gets cold or wet. Boat comes home over Columbus Day weekend. 
And you never know with a New England fall if its going to have a feel of summer or a feel of the oncoming winter.
Here's some photos I snapped.
Wish I had my big zoom lense. There weren't a lot of boats out since offshore was a small craft wave and weather advisory.
And the birds were pretty cool.
Saw a seal too.
Not a very good photo.
Silly gull.
The sun was in and out between clouds and it was a bit windy inshore among the islands in Portsmouth Harbor.
There were still a few tourists in the area too.
Out for a cruise in Little Harbor
enjoying the scenery too.
I'll show you some other photos I took another day.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.



No comments: