Monday, September 16, 2013

We Make a Great Pair

Or should I say pear?
Ha-ha!
I don't know about you, but I didn't get enough studio time this weekend.
Two hours yesterday, that was it. I could have spent all day in there.
But Katie needed to be driven back to school and Dave's back was improved enough to finally get the last of the kitchen cabinet doors put on (we painted the cabinets earlier this summer) and we picked up one of those cabinet sliding shelves which he put in for me. It also was the perfect day to take a long leisurely walk. And Saturday we went to buy a new dishwasher since ours kind of bit the big one. I wouldn't have run out to replace it so fast but I found the one I wanted on sale for $400 off, which is a lot of moola so that was Saturday afternoon after a very slow and relaxing morning.
So I took the 2 hours I got to play and enjoyed them immensely.
 Here's a journal spread I did, with a few photos of my steps along the way.
Painted pears and then a couple of stencils and sprays.
The final page. 
Thanks for visiting  and make a good start to the new week.


No comments: