Sunday, November 24, 2013

Shopping Thrills

Yesterday was a shopping day. Lots of people seemed to have the same idea. Parking lots were filled.
I went to my favorite craft store
They were having a half back sale:
get a coupon for 50% of your purchase-coupon good to spend in January.
They also had a huge clearance table-
40% off and some used items for $1.99-2.99.
Got to love it!!!!
And then I went to Costco and also Barnes and Nobles and managed to find some Christmas gifts.
Barnes and Nobles had all these Dr. Who things-to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the show.
(Last night- can you image a tv show celebrating 50 years? Even Google yesterday had a Dr. Who header.)
They had stuffed Tardis and stuffed Daleks and coffee mugs and books and all kinds of super fun things.
Got a good jump start on my holiday shopping seeing we are Dr. Who fans in this house.
Got to love it!!!!!
Shopping by yourself is never as fun as shopping with someone but
shopping alone lets you do some GOOD gift buying and since it was stay home alone or go shopping,
I think shopping was a good pick.
And I take it back,
I didn't go alone.
Just the shopping part.
Mr. Doggie went for a ride with me.
He loves going shopping with the girls-
or in this case,
girl.
Photo not from yesterday but Mr. Puppy who hates his photo taken didn't see this one coming.
So today we're into what feels like the deep freeze-
Even some flurries last night!
A little chocolate martini too-YUM!!!!
And we had a great hockey victory last night- we beat BC 5-1.
5-1!!! Boston College- they always win.
But not against us. We were their first loss this season and we beat them the last 3 times we played them.
Go Maine.
Anyhow-
I am hanging home and relaxing and enjoying a quiet day!!!
Probably time for the woodstove...
But it is also so relaxing since I only have 2 days of work this week!!!
Thanksgiving on Thursday and
a little adventure planned for the weekend afterwards.
More to come about that.
Happy Sunday my on line friends.


No comments: