Wednesday, January 15, 2014

There's No Place Like Home

My week of showcasing cards continues.
My daughter is going to be one lucky girl to get all of these at school next week once she's back.
(Of course all we hear at home is how she's not wanting to start her classes her...but believe it or not-
4 years have flown right by and she is graduating in May!!!!!)
Here's another doggy themed card using Paper Smooches stamps and dies.
Saying is from Penny Black.

Here's the stamps and dies I used to make this card.
We've made it to mid-week and I'm on my way to a long weekend ahead.
Even though I was just on vacation- I am looking forward to this little extra time off.
Its going to be a busy weekend- and I look forward to getting an extra day to I can have some studio play.
Should probably clean my house too.
How about you?
Thanks for stopping by.


No comments: