Thursday, February 20, 2014

Pop Quiz Answers and Then Some

Here's something fun and cheery. I made this card for the college girl. Pink cardstock that I doodled all over the front with a white pen. Then I added this strip of printed Basic Grey Paper and some of these fun animal stamps from ArtChix. Forgot I even had this sheet tucked away in my stash- I have a binder that I store all these in. Was looking for something totally different, which I didn't find, but did find these. That was exciting!
Then I used this Hero Arts Bonjour stamp and an old Tin Can Mail postmark.
This card makes me happy, and with the winter slump I am in, that's a good thing.

So if you took my pop quiz the other day- here's the answers for you.
(Here's the link in case you want to do it backwards- you know see the answers and then match them to the photo...ha-ha!)
1.Devil's Golf Course-Death Valley, California
2.Park Guell-Barcelona, Spain
3. Dublin, Ireland
4.Cape Cod National Seashore, Cape Cod, Massachusetts
5. Athabasca Glacier, Jasper National Park, Alberta, Canada
6.Monument Valley Navajo Park- John Ford's Point, Arizona, Utah line
7.Klamath River, California, Redwood National and State Parks
8. The Narrows, Zion National Park, Utah
9. Devil's Tower, northeastern Wyoming
10.Grasslands, northeast Colorado
11.View from Acadia National Park, Mt. Dessert, Maine
12. wild horse-Northern end of the Outer Banks,(OBX), North Carolina
13.Notre Dame Cathedral, Paris, France
14. North Rim of the Grand Canyon, Arizona
15. Crater Lake, Oregon

No comments: