Saturday, March 29, 2014

Beep-Beep

Hey happy day!!! It is Saturday and I didn't have to get up and go to work.
I love work but man, this extended winter and no spring March has sucked a lot of life out of me. 
I try to give myself the message from this card, but I can't seem to convince myself to just roll with it. I am so excited next Tuesday is April 1, and mother nature better not give us the old "April's Fool" joke of a snowstorm. 
But I am getting way off topic.
So not sure what's on my day's agenda except I need to go to the airport tonight and pick up my friend Vicky who so kindly invited me out and put up with me for a week in Taos, New Mexico. Not just this year but last year too.
The least I can do is go get her.
The hubby is SO excited to go Bass Pro before we do dinner and the airport- that's all he's been talking about for days.
That's what we are doing tonight. And I want to show you this card I made.
Anyhow, this card is a pretty basic simple my style of carding it.  All images are from Paper Smooches.
It's not very exciting and I may not be the best card maker this side of the White Mountains but heck, I try.
More creative ventures some other day.
Enjoy your day.

No comments: