Monday, April 14, 2014

Game of Thrones

Do you watch Games of Thrones? I enjoy that series even though people are always dying and being tortured; nevermind woman are treated pretty poorly, and how anyone can trust anyone is beyond me. I still think its a well done series with interesting characters (though maybe a few too many) and it keeps you glued to the tv storyline.
Enough of my praising. If you haven't seen the show, all I can say is check it out sometime. Well Netflix the series starting at season 1.
My favorite character in the series is  Daenerys Targaryen, the mother of dragons. Who wouldn't love a strong woman who is  commands her own troops and is beautiful on top of it?  And has three dragons too. OK, I've heard plenty of people don't care for her, but since this my blog post, I wanted to show you the journal page I made with the series in mind. It is  my inspiration for this page.
 A few more close up views.
 And the final  full page view.

So another weeks begins. And we're half way through April...or just about...as of tomorrow.
My daughter has another job interview this week, and I am getting my haircut...which it desperately needs right now. Otherwise, just another typical week- I am guessing and  so we shall see. Hopefully for me some art time. I am feeling like there is so much else to do that I don't get to spend as much time playing  as I want. Vacation is 2 weeks away, which isn't long, but I can't wait to have some time to play all day uninterrupted. Maybe not every day all week but hopefully for a day or two, and for a couple of days I might go out and have fun days, and hopefully some garden time too. That would make a well rounded vacation in my world.
Counting down until then.

Stop back soon.


No comments: