Thursday, October 16, 2014

Getting My Spooky On

I need to finish my Halloween altered book since I have started to burn out making Halloween projects.My creative brain is starting to think about Christmas and other crafty projects, but not quite.
I got this set of classical faces recently off of eBay, and I thought this lady would actually work pretty well on a Halloween page. 
With a bit of tweaking of course.
My little green slimy ghostie guy doesn't show up very clearly on this photo, but I wanted this guy to be sparklely and slimy. After all, this page is about things someone would have bad dreams about.

So this week is buzzing by-rainy today-a lot going on as I'm sure is true for many of you.
Hope you have a great day and I'm glad you gave up a couple minutes of your time to stop by.

1 comment:

Valerie-Jael said...

This is a fun page, love that lady and how you tweaked her! Have a fun day, Valerie