Monday, November 24, 2014

A Beautiful Morning

Yesterday morning it warmed up a bit and felt more like late fall rather than winter (which its been feeling like a lot lately). The hubby, the dog and I went for a nice little morning stroll.
I love Sunday morning walks. There is a lot less traffic and life is moving at a slightly more leisurely pace.

It is really feeling like Thanksgiving here in New Hampshire. 
I love Thanksgiving. Other than cooking (and I don't have to do more than bake pies this year), it is  a pretty low key holiday for me. Plus I get to spend time with my family (OK, that may not always perfect), and the hubby and I get a long weekend! 
So looking forward to the long weekend and the short-2 day- work week.
And this past weekend was a lot of fun too! Hope you had a great weekend too.

No comments: