Thursday, November 20, 2014

I'm not laughing

I am going to complain. This week has been so crazy I haven't made it into the studio at all.
Sad sad face for me.
I am hoping maybe this evening. But I do have an appointment after school. And it is dark and very cold and to get motivated in the evening has been too too tough for me. Zoning out in front the TV is so much more appealing! Recharge before it is 4:45 AM and I am getting started all over again.
Too many weeks like this right now and I am starting to go nuts.
Too many things to deal with, not enough time to unwind by playing, not enough time to do what I need to do to keep me from being cranky and complaining.
I'm burnt out.
UGH!!!!!!
It will pass, I know.
Thanks for listening.
Here's a card I made last Sunday.
Nothing too crazy or wildly unique but it had fun making it and I like the result. 
Have a nice day!

No comments: