Thursday, January 29, 2015

Another Recycled Card

Here's another card fairly simple full of love. I started with a red card stock card and then took the scraps from when I die cut some hearts (Sizzix Primitive Hearts die) and used that piece to make the front of my card.
I love how it had a lot of glitttery background.
Then I also die cut the 2 Cupids.  These cuties are from Impression Obsession. The black really pops off the background.
Finally I stamped the love word which is an oldie but a goodie from I think is from Rubber Soul- but I might be wrong about that.
So here's a few more (and my last post) of favorite Valentine's rubber stamps from my bin. More oldies I love.
The top love stamp is the one I used on the today's card.
More verbage from Cats Life Press.
These are the hearts on a cube by Christine Adolph and Stampington.
And finally an oldie's clear set from Memory Box and another one from Martha Stewart.

(Sorry, not a great photo)
I haven't used my heart stamps in awhile, and it was such fun going through them. Fifteens plus years of stamping (and a major stamp buying addiction) means you get quite a collection.  
So do you have any favorite stamps in your collection? I'd love to know what they are.
Thought I'd show you some of our snow scenes from the blizzard we just had. If you live in the cold snowy north or even where this big storm hit, then you can just skip on by without hurting my feelings.

She's such a cute puppy!


Hope you stop back again soon.



No comments: