Monday, January 26, 2015

More Love for You

So yesterday I mentioned how I made a bunch of Valentine's Day cards on Saturday. I had a bunch of pre-painted backgrounds so meant I could just jump right in. Here's another card I made that's pretty simple to do.
First I stamped a white background with an old Magna Stamp firework stamp. I did this just to make the background a little more interesting. Then I used a Sizzix primitive heart die and cut out some hearts from one of my painted background pages. I also used some white/pink sparkle paper to cut the other heart, Then I used some letter from last season's Tim Holtz letter dies to make my words (Alphanumeric 3/4 inch tall).
So I was also being super green too and I used the word die cut scraps to make another card.
I backed it with some scraps of my painted background so my words had a little detail to them. I added a few die cut hearts and that was all to this super simple card. 
Yesterday I also showed you a few of my favorite oldie love themed rubber stamps.
Thought I'd show you a few more today.
 Here's a really versatile heart stamp. Before my days of getting a Bigshot machine, this stamp was very useful for cutting out different sized hearts.
And a fun oldie from Hero Arts.
So MAJOR snowstorm is supposedly heading our way tomorrow. I can feel a snow day coming on!
Not sure whether to be excited (nice to have an unexpected day off) or sad since it could mean a lot of snow and one more day in June we have to go.
We shall see.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today.

No comments: