Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Konnichiwa

The colors on my tags today aren't great as the amount of natural sunlight we have had lately is pretty slim. But I think I have done OK trying to get them about spot on, but even with Photoshop they ended up a little on the dark side. So image them a bit brighter and bolder and you will have it.

Playing with these very cute Japanese style stamps from a French company called Aladine. Lately I have been going through my stamps bit by bit and finding ones I forgot I have or ones I haven't used in forever. What a treat!
This clear Aladine set is really fun with lots of assorted images.
I've been trying to find a photo of this stamp set to show you but with no luck. I will say most of the images on these 2 tags are from this set. But not the phrase in this bottom tag. 
The top tag is strictly stamped and colored. About as easy as it gets.
Same with this bottom tag, only I used a couple of small ink cubes and made this simple and not to technical blocky background. Something a beginner would do. Maybe its just messy but I still like how it came out. I also like the idea enough that maybe at some point I'll use it on another tag or journal page that will look more polished.
Or maybe not!
 I also painted the strip and added the dots and doodles. The little flower is from a Hero Arts stamp set.
That's all for me today.
Glad you stopped by to visit.



No comments: