Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Happy St. Patrick's Day

A few green blasts from the past.
I never made anything for St. Patty's day this year, so  though I'd go back into my archives and post a few cards I made in greener times,
 I may not be Irish, but boy do I love green.
 Some of these are better than others-both the cards and the photos.

 I should have trimmed Mr. Dancing Leprechaun down a bit more.
Man, I am needing spring in the worst way. This green is only making me so desperate for a little green grass and green leaves and just plain old spring.
This winter has been way way too long. We're going into another very cold snap-and it is mid-March,
Com on Mother Nature, cut us a little slack please!
So Top of the Morning to you.
Thanks for putting up with my end of winter whining.
And, of course
thanks for stopping by,

No comments: