Monday, June 1, 2015

ReCap

This weekend I finished up the floor on my screen porch. I watched Jurassic Park and Star Trek First Contact. I took a walk, went to a garden center and had my first meal at the chain restaurant Buffalo Wild Wings.
I also finished reading this book (which was a really good read if you like psychics, vampires, and weretigers) 
and started rereading an oldie that strangely I was thinking about and then saw for sale at Costco.
And I am enjoying it as much as I did last time I read this like 20 years ago.
And I spent some time Gelli printing some papers.






Just a sampling. I used some 12x12 printed papers for my backgrounds. Good to use up some papers from my stash I didn't really like or didn't think I would ever use otherwise.
Now I am ready to do some more journaling.
What were you up over your weekend?
Hope it was a good one!




3 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Oh my, you got lot of gorgeous backgrounds done, love the clouds and spots. The first book sounds quite fun, but I am not really a fan of Rosamunde Pilcher. I do like watching the films though, because of the lovely scenery! Have a good day! Hugs, Valerie

Unknown said...

I love your papers! You are on a roll!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you are going to have a huge collection of gelli print papers soon. I just weeded out a bunch. After a while it gets overwhelming. Like the cloud prints is that a stencil? I have a cloud punch, could use it as a mask, hmmm. xox