Monday, July 20, 2015

Just a Few Pages

 Happy Monday everyone. I suppose for some of you Monday means the start of a tough week at work so it may not be happy, but it is the start of another week, and hopefully it will be a good week for everyone.
So today just a few views from my little summer journal I am making.
The top page used a bunch of pieces out of my stash, including the tag that came on my suitcase, a photocopied of an old postage stamp (you might remember when the US post office sold sheets with a stamp for all 50 states-I copied them for cutting out and using in journaling).
 I bought the VT (Vermont) oval sticker in the general store last week when I was in Vermont. I added a couple of wooden images in my stash and few other items too.
 These little plastic spoons were ones I used in a taste test in my baking class last week, and I also added one of my name stickers.
 I doodled and cut out these items. The go with the page below-they are on the back of the page.
Not much else new here with me today. We are still having some humid weather and more chance of thunderstorms. Yesterday we had some pretty severe ones all late afternoon and evening. Good thing I have a low key day planned with hopefully lots of studio play time. No better way to spend a hot and probably stormy day.
Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Blogoratti said...

It looks really nice, really creative journal. Greetings!

Valerie-Jael said...

Love your summer scrap journal, great idea! This will be nice to look back at in time to come. Have a nice day, hugs, Valerie

froebelsternchen said...

Your summer scrap joural looks fab..happy pages are this!The weather here is nearly the same ... wishing you a good ne weekk Erika!
xxx
Susi

Anonymous said...

Perfect reminder of your baking adventure. What have you made lately? xox