Tuesday, July 7, 2015

On the Water




There were a lot of people on the water this past Sunday. I was out playing with my zoom lens on my camera again. Spying again.
Ha-ha.
But not everyone was in sailboats.
This little stretch of beach adjacent to a state park was very crowded. 
 These women went over onto the rocks to get a little space.
And these girls went out onto the jetty. They had been soaking up the sun, and then got up.
Maybe it was because there was a boat of divers just down the jetty.
 Or these fishermen.
Just a busy day out in the sunshine. A much more beautiful day than the 4th of July holiday was. 
But I guess some people had had enough of the sun.

I am off today trekking back to my Mom's house. She's got a meeting I need to sit in on regarding some long term care options.
Hopefully this week I won't get stuck in all the traffic coming home.
Enjoy your day!

5 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Hope the meeting about your Mom goes well. The photos are wonderful, it looks so cool and refreshing to see that water....Hugs, Valerie

froebelsternchen said...

Fabulous photos.. I wished I were there!Thank you for sharing!
xxx
Susi

Blogoratti said...

Its a fantastic display and the photos really capture that.

Anonymous said...

Fabulous sailboat with that spinnaker. Love the sails, art in themselves. Perfect weekend for the water. xox

Louisette said...

Wonderfull fotos,greeting from Belgium.

http://louisette.eklablog.com