Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Looking Back for Some Holiday Inspiration

 Can you believe it is the last month of 2015? Winter is approaching as well as Hanukkah, Christmas, other festive days and then 2016!
Last night I got my work table cleaned off-yahoo-and even though I have some more cleaning left in the spare room (what a gigantic but well needed project), I can make a little art which is on my agenda tonight after work!!!!!
Big smile on my face!!!!!
Time to play with some holiday themed ideas rocking around in my head.  I went back into the archives of mine and found some pieces with a snow theme. Most of these are cards, but I just liked them. 










Christmas fun for me!
Hope you enjoyed your views.

2 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Love all our Christmas themed tags and cards. Have fun crafting now that your crafting space has been tidied up! Have a lovely day, hugs, Valerie

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

These should get you in the Christmas spirit. It sure has me! These are all really lovely.