Saturday, September 30, 2017

Limited Edition

Happy Saturday morning everyone. It is dark and rainy here. And crispy cool too. Errands are on the agenda today. The pup gets her stitches out. The boat is coming home to get cleaned for the winter. 
The nights have gotten cool enough where I have to bring in my house plants that have been outside for the summer. We've gone from a resurgence of summer to real  fall weather arriving.
 Otherwise it's a quiet weekend ahead and that sounds good to me.
Today I have another tag for Tag Tuesday and the theme of steampunk. 
This tag has lots of stamping as well as a few die cuts. I had to add a few little spider web stickers too just because I am ready to make some Halloween inspired art. The girl is one of Stampotique's Daniel Torrente's characteris. I stamped her on a bit of white  napkin and then added her to the tag. The glasses and hat are my additions to her. I must say she is inspiring me for a Halloween costume if I end up needing one.
Hope there's something good on your agenda this weekend.
Thanks for stopping by to visit.

15 comments:

CJ Kennedy said...

This tag made me smile. Love the girl and her hat and glasses. That would make a great Halloween costume. Enjoy your day.

Valerie-Jael said...

Wow, what a fantastic tag Erika, LOVE everything about it! Thanks so much for making it for us at TT! Same weather here, dark and wet and gloomy, but good for being at home reading! Have a fun weekend, hugs, Valerie

Faye said...

Such a great tag, Erika! Has a steampunk sort of look with the cog wheels. I think autumn is a beautiful time of year. Sounds like your weekend might be pretty busy after all to me.

SLScheibe said...

Your tag is so adorable! I LOVE those glasses and the quote is perfect. Lovely art!

chrissie said...

Hope all goes well with the pup Erika

Great tag you made

Thank you for joining us at Tag Tuesday

Love Chrissie xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

You have a very,very busy day planned. Unlike me, you actually intend to do real work. I plan to do a bit of play. Your tag is fabulous. I love the fact that you are a limited edition. This is a fabulous steampunk entry. Hope all goes well today for you, dear Erika.

Divers and Sundry said...

Love the "I'm not weird. I'm limited edition" tag. The steampunk setting for the words is perfect!

We're sunny here with a predicted high of 82. Nothing crisp about it lol I hope your errands went without a hitch :)

Meggymay said...

This is a fabulous tag Erika, I love the quirky girl stamp you used and had to smile at the words you added.
Have a good weekend.
Yvonne xx

Jeanie said...

I love the feel and texture of this, Erika. Really lovely and fun.

And fun -- that's your new banner! Love it!

Rita said...

Love it! Limited edition!! :)

Let's Art Journal said...

Such a fabulous tag, it really made me smile 😁. The design with the cogs and gears, the fabulous dude on the front and the wording are perfect - I love it! Wishing you a great weekend! J 😊

Joan said...

This is such an awesome tag - I love the girl stamp!! What a perfect background for her!!!
We are having fall weather here too - in fact it frosted a bit last night!

Dortesjs said...

wonderful tag, love it

Wilma Simmons (Empress Wu Designs) said...

Fantastic - I think I can relate to the saying. I really like the quirky girl image - goes so well with the steampunk theme.

froebelsternchen said...

This is one AMAZING tag - I love the monochromatic look and the Daniel Torrente character fits so well with your special additions! WOW!
oxo Susi