Friday, September 15, 2017

One More Paris Visit

Happy weekend everyone. I am glad this work week is done and I am looking forward to a little down time. 
So I wanted to show you one more Paris tag I have made for the latest Tag Tuesday challenge.
This time there's some more stamping, some stickers and a little bit of coloring.
Paris is such a beautiful and interesting city. I can see why it inspired so many famous artists.
And to wrap up my post, here's a few views of the Tour Eiffel.  No ladies on bicycles though.



Happy weekend!

9 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Your tag is incredible. I know lots and lots of people ride bicycles in France, so I'm sure Paris is no different. Unlike us lazy American's they seem far more fit, eat healthier, and enjoy life fully. I think you captured that in your beautiful tag. And of course, your photos of Paris are simply out of this world!!

chrissie said...

Great tag Erika and great to see the photographs

Thank you for joining us at Tag Tuesday

Love Chrissie xx

Valerie-Jael said...

LOVE your final Paris tag, the lady on the bike is such fun! Great views of the Eiffel Tower, too, thanks for sharing. Thanks for joining in so much at TT this time round, great to see all our lovely tags. Have a nice weekend, hugs, Valerie

Dortesjs said...

great tag, love it and great pictures also

froebelsternchen said...

What a fantastic tag - I love it!
Great photos !
Happy weekend my friend!
Here it is cold and dull!
Indoor (art)time!


oxo Susi

Meggymay said...

Wonderful Paris photos Erika.
Your tag looks fantastic, a super image of the lady on her bicycle.
Have a good weekend.
Yvonne xx

Jeanie said...

I find it the most beautiful and elegant structure, well captured in your work. It's hard to believe that they were going to tear it down after the Great Exhibition. I'm so glad they didn't.

CJ Kennedy said...

Fun tag. Love the lady en velo. I've never been to Paris so enjoyed the views of La Tour Eiffel from the comfort of the sunroom. Have a good weekend.

kathyinozarks said...

awesome tag thanks for the photos enjoy your trip
Kathy