Saturday, October 28, 2017

Halloween Circles

Hi everyone. 
There's new challenge at Try It On Tuesday. It's circles.
I like circles. I've made a bunch of spooky circles lately.
Here's a few.

 Most of these started off with me painting some beer coasters I had collected over a few years.

 I added some printed tissue paper and then I decorated that with stickers or die cuts or some of those TH Halloween people or phrases.  I added paint dots and some little toy Halloween items. 




 I punched a hole and added a piece of string.
 And added some dots of paints on some of them.
So that's a lot of Halloween tags. I made about twice as many as I showed you today.
 I will also  link up to Tag Tuesday and their Halloween challenge.
So why so many Halloween circle tag you ask? 
Well, I have this little black Halloween tree. And I have a box with a few Halloween decorations, someplace. I can't find it. I think it probably got put in with Christmas decoration by mistake. One box looks like another when you loading them up into the attic.
But no fear. I can fix that problem.

(And thank you Jeanie for the tag idea to decorate my tree.)
I like my tree better than with the few little ornaments I have. 
Plus it was fun to make them.
Hope you have some fun weekend plans. I am celebrating 2 birthdays, my husband's and my daughter's.
It will be party central here in my house.
Thanks for visiting my blog today.

16 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

I just LOVE those spooky Halloween circle tags, and they look great hanging on the tree, what a fun idea. I would love a tree specially for Halloween. Thanks so much for joining us at Tag Tuesday and TIOT, much appreciated. Enjoy your weekend. It's cold and windy here, good weather to stay home and curl up with a book! Hugs, Valerie

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Not only are these tags fantastic, they are great decorations for your Halloween tree. This is simply the most adorable Halloween tree I've ever seen. And you met two challenges, too!

Party central this weekend, huh? Happy birthday to both your husband AND your daughter. Be sure to have your camera handy! I know what you'll be doing besides baking.

CJ Kennedy said...

I love your Halloween tree! As I was scrolling through the tags, I was thinking, oh, I like that one the best. And then no, that one. and that one...The tags are just wonderful. Enjoy the sunshine today more stormy weather coming.

Meggymay said...

I love your black Halloween tree Erika, what a great idea. The circle tags you made are all fantastic. Thank you for joining us all at TioT's this time.
Yvonne xx

froebelsternchen said...

This tree looks AMAZING! WOW..you made fantastic Halloween hangers --
THANKS A LOT for showing them at Try It On Tuesday dear Erika!
Wishing you much fun - Happy Birthday to your daughter and hubby!!!!

oxo Susi

Rosie said...

Hey, what a great idea, love your Halloween pieces

Thank you for joining us at TRY IT ON TUESDAY

Have a wonderful weekend

Divers and Sundry said...

I started off thinking I'd pick a favorite, but that's impossible. They make a great display on that tree!

Joan said...

Love all these Halloween tags!! They look fabulous on the tree! :)

Jeanie said...

Oh Erika, I think I like your circles as much or better than anything you've ever posted! I know I've probably said that before but wow -- these are so perfectly Halloweenie and well made. Loads of time on each one. It shows and it's worth it! I love how they look spaced out on your black tree, too. It's terrific! (Thanks for the shoutout!)

As you'll be able to tell, I'm catching up. I don't know what happens to my week because nothing else is getting done, either!

Margik said...

Love your Halloween circles, Erika! The little tree look so fun. Great ideas as usual! Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday.
Mar :)

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Cute tags, Erika, and very creative decorating idea even without a tree to hang them on. Happy πŸŽ‚ Birthday wishes to your husband and daughter.

Barbara said...

Hello Erika, what a very clever idea – I love your tree and spooky circles. The witch and the scarecrow are my favourites, but I also like the black cat.
I hope the birthday celebrations are going well. Barbara

Let's Art Journal said...

Oh my, these decorations are amazing! I love that you used beer mats too, such a great idea and the designs you created are perfect with the bright colours and die cut silhouettes 😁. I love them and your Halloween tree looks stunning! Thanks for the inspiration and I hope you had a lovely weekend! J 😊

Michele said...

wow! so many gorgeous bits you've made, what a great project! i love it. xo

pearshapedcrafting said...

Ooooh! Nearly missed these fabulous Halloween decorations! I'm not a true fam of Halloween but these are all wonderfully spooky! So pleased you joined us at Try It On Tuesday!Chrisx

Mrs.B said...

These little decorations are fabulous and look wonderful on your Halloween tree. Hope you had a great weekend.
Thanks for sharing at TioT
Avril xx