Wednesday, March 21, 2018

More Snow?

Hi everyone. It's a dark day today and we MIGHT get some snow tonight. The weather people can't pinpoint what we will get. Hopefully we get NO SNOW.  But I am thinking of you folks to the south who are going to get another big storm, again. Keeping my fingers crossed you don't get too much and keep your power. This is nor'easter number 4 this month alone. Sometimes we only get one for the whole winter.
So today I have a vintage style Easter tag that I made for Tag Tuesday and their latest challenge which is Easter/Spring. I dug out an old Easter basket stamp set set did a lot of stamping and coloring to make this tag. 
Then I noticed that Moo Mania's newest challenge is Easter, so I am linking there also.
This tag feels really different than my usual style and I am trying to decide what I think of it. But the fact that it is spring-like is a very good thing.
Hope everyone is having/or will have a great Wednesday. We have testing going on at school today so I have kids but no classes to teach. Hopefully I can get caught up on all my work. :)
Thanks for stopping by.

14 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

I LOVE your cheery scenic tag, just great. And thanks a lot for joining us again at Tag Tuesday, much appreciated. It's very cold here today, and I woke up to freezing fog this morning, yuck! Have a good day at school, hugs, Valerie

kathyinozarks said...

I saw that on the weather report last night-more snow on the east coast and flooding on the west coast--we are sitting at a bit of spring temps-tomorrow nicer. Loving your card hope no snow for you hugs

froebelsternchen said...

Your tag is so beautiful and I am happy you linked to Moo Mania & More dear Erika!
Thank you very much ! ♥♥♥ I can imagine how you feel - here it is extremly cold - and light snow ..and just now the sun even shines- like April weather already. They say it will get better and warmer... I send spring in your direction as soon as I can see it! Promise!

Have a good day at work with the just few kids. ♥♥♥
Susi

Let's Art Journal said...

What a warm and cheery Easter tag! I love your basket filled with eggs and the pretty bunnies and flowers 😁. The quotes are perfect too! The storm sounds like a cold one and I hope it doesn't bring any snow. Wishing you a great day! J 😊 x

Jeanie said...

It may be different from your usual style but I really love this tag, Erika. Maybe it's the bunnies. Maybe the 'white' space (not really white but...!). But I do love it.

Sending good vibes that you don't get totally pummelled with snow today!

CJ Kennedy said...

Waiting for the Four'easter. Not exactly a happy day here today. Snow totals keep changing. Maybe the weather dudes should hedge their bets and just say anywhere from one to one hundred inches of snow. Then they'd bound to get the totals right. :-D

Your Easter basket tag is very cute. Could really use the sunshine and flowers. A bit of chocolate wouldn't hurt either. Have a good day!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I really LOVE that tag. I like it because it is a bit different from your normal style. I really LOVE the basket. Your coloring skills are incredible. Have fun proctoring and catching up on your own work.

Divers and Sundry said...

We're getting more rain and highs in the 50s. That's much cooler than is normal :( But I'm seeing blizzards for some folks, so I'm trying not to complain.

I love your sweet Easter basket and bunnies. The Spring vibe feels good to me :)

Meggymay said...

Its a wonderful Easter tag Erika, such sweet rabbits and lovely warm colours.
Hope you miss the snow, you have had a good share of the white stuff this year.
Our forecasters say we will have snow again for Easter. I think I am going to stop listening to the weather programs.
Yvonne xx

craftytrog said...

A wonderful Easter tag Erika! Spring has got to get here eventually...doesn't it?! Here's hoping!
Alison xxx

Rike said...

This tag is gorgeous! Your background has a wonderful orange color and I like all the happy little details, especially the hopping tiny white rabbits!
It is good to make something in an unusual style!
Hugs-Rike

Joan said...

I love the vintage feel to your tag!! It's very pretty!!!!!

Michele said...

such a pretty tag, beautiful coloring! xo

Rosie said...

A wonderful Easter tag, Erika

Thank you for joining us at MOO MANIA & MORE