Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Spring fever

Some of the prints I made last week at the Monoprint Class I took Thursday!

Not that I have ever played much with painting beyond doing backgrounds for other items, but I like these.



This is my backyard this afternoon. Still snow-its going away but not quick enough for me.

Today-there was a cold seabreeze at Portsmouth and it didn't feel as warm as the 50 degrees that it was. Here's where I'm at-
1-There's still snow in my backyard and I'm not happy. ( see the photo)
2-I want to plan another trip so so so badly.
3- I want to be home doing art. I might be getting to that point in my life...but I love the idea of making money...not that as a teacher I make big bucks, but having a salary is nice. Supports the habit.
4-Dave's not sure he wants to spend money to do another trip. (He's good and responsible.)
5- I found out I have a job teaching next year-expected but very good news- and my Bachelor's plus 47 credits pay kicks in...nice-especially in this economy.
6-Microbiology won't run next year because not enough kids signed up- and I'm bummed.
7- Tomorrow is April-really good news.
8- I want to go away this summer in the worst way. This always happen as an aftermath of a trip. Travel fever is so tough to deal with.






No comments: