Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Decisions


Night in Paris!


Dusk!
Ok, here's the question- do I buy some cheap plane tickets I found to go away this summer? I haven't paid off Paris yet- not really even close...and I should be responsible. But life is short, I love to travel, we have great family time, and I always regret the trips I don't take because I love to travel and its not just love to travel, but it almost something that defines me. I mean its kind of my life philosophy--don't just sit around and worry about money (though you do have to be responsible) but enjoy the one life you have if you can...because you never know...
Anyhow, what do I do?
Time for Ghost Hunters-my latest tv addiction though I was just watching some of VH1 one hit wonders of the 80's- oh my...that was a tough decade in some ways but brings back some smiles in other ways.
Here's some photos from the last trip -the one that is not yet paid off...Oh Paris!

No comments: