Tuesday, May 19, 2015

More Island Living

This past Sunday was another gorgeous summer like day. I went on another boat trip and while cruising I was again scoping out the islands. For when I become the rich and famous artist. For when I have so much money I can spend my summer days painting on my own private little piece of  dry land . Ha-Ha. It is such a wonderful fantasy. 
(For my first island post, click on this when I buy my island post.)
I saw lots of possibilities. I guess it really depends upon how rich and famous I become.
I think I personally prefer something older and rustic and with some summer cabin charm.
With a good view of these cool mountain shadows so I can paint them a million times, a million ways.
And where the water shadows are pretty paint-able too.
And I'd love a place with panoramic views.  For even more inspiration that is.
There are so many islands to consider.
But the hubby and Maddie are very willing to take me out on this search. 
Here's a couple more possibilities.
I guess I don't need to worry too much about it now.
So I'll just lean back and enjoy the beautiful day and the beautiful scenery.
Thanks for going on this little cruise with me.  
Stop back again soon .

2 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful photos, so glad you are enjoying yourself! May your dreams come true! Hugs, Valerie

Sue said...

What fabulous photographs, think I may have to buy these when I'm rich and famous too lol xx