Friday, May 18, 2007

One of those mornings

I know everyone has those mornings on occassion- when you hate your job and having to be there. I want to do something different- I want to be able to do my art and have work be just work- NOT a CAREER. I have been teaching for 22 years now and I think it is enough. Things are just not working for me in a lot of ways. Problem is I expect too much from myself.


Can I just put in for a leave of absence? I will need to work but let Dave take care of the main things instead of me. I am tired of that. I don't have excitement for here now. What could I do instead? HMMMMM. I am careered out right now. I am thinking it is time- that the moment is now to go and make a change.

I wish I knew what. I am tired of feeling this way and this was suppose to be just atemporary hold over- yet it turned into a long temporary 22 years...not so temporary- time to find what it is I am suppose to do and what I can do that won't drive me constantly crazy and will get me off high blood pressure meds and give me some not so scheduled time- I am so tired of always a bell every 90 minutes...

I know- whine, whine, whine, but sometimes I just feels really good to whine.

No comments: