Wednesday, September 12, 2007

getting back into knitting

I go through spells. When I scrap a lot of pages. When I do no art. When I make cloth books. When I do ATCs or alter books. And, when I KNIT! I started this cool Rowen, Kaffe Fassett sweater last fall and winter- Foolish Virgins, which I may never finish as it is VERY technical and I need major concentration to do it- no not watching your knitting and watching a movie...
anyhow- as it is cooling it, it is time to to bring out the sweater, finish a few scarfs- time to KNIT!

Yes, I need to take some photos of all these projects. I did find this blog where someone actually completely knitted and finished this awesome sweater- my colors are different as I didn't do a kit or Rowen yarn, can't wait to show you !
http://mimaknits.blogspot.com/2006/09/foolish-virgins.html

No comments: