Friday, August 8, 2008

Will we ever see the sun again?






These photos are in honor of how much I love sunny days which we have not had all week. In fact, its been raining and raining and raining- not just clouds. I took these photos 1 1/2 weeks ago when my friend Joanne and I climbed Belknap Mountain in Gilford, NH.
This week has been SOOO busy. Haven't had a chance to download any of my photos yet. Tuesday dave took the day and we went to my brother's summer place in Harrison, Maine on Long Lake. Was very pretty and a fun day visit. I'd never been up by Sebago Lake and Long Lake so it was a new adventure. Have plenty of photos to show you. Wednesday we took Katie's car back to get a check engine light fixed (though its back on again)- dropped it off and went shopping in Nashua. Katie's friend Kristen came and I dropped them at the mall after we eat at Denny's (because they didn't remember eating there ever) and I did a Costco run and a Trader Joe's run. Wednesday night we watched the Bob Dylan film where Cate Blanchette played a great Dylan which Kristen had bought. Thursday we went to the an 11:30 a.m. Mummy showing-was a fun movie, went and bought a new washer and dryer at Home Depot, then buzzed off to drawing class. Today, road into Manchester with Dave to get Katie's car, but had to wait so I took Dave's car and drove out to Rubber Stamps of America in Dublin, was fun BUT meant to snap a photo of the sign on my way out and totally didn't do it. Got 45 seconds unmounted stamps for $9 and had all the Ken Brown stamps 1/2 which was great.
Haven't been home all week it seems. Tonight I cut and mounted all my seconds stamps but haven't read since I finished Lean mean Thirteen Monday and haven't been in my studio since Monday either. And it was a very open week-go figure.

No comments: