Wednesday, January 28, 2009

snow day AGAIN


More snow-5th snowday this winter and its still January. Did a bunch of scrapping for awhile-more London pages. Hope to finish up those pages before we leave for our next trip. I just take too many pictures-but love playing with my camera. Just makes a lot of photos to scrap...but my trips are well documented. Also started setting up my journal for the trip in 3 1/2 weeks...not done with that yet. Took a nice nap today which I needed (had to go get Dave's broken down car at 11:00 last night- it was trip 2 in the rescue mode-but glad we managed to get his car home and now we just need to get the alternator fixed-more cash...ugh plus we had a cat fight this morning and a dog who needed light to get upstairs) and watched a movie A Good Year it was called. Not bad.

So tomorrow is work day for me- new classes started Friday. Katie started new classes Monday...hard to believe we are in the second half of the year already and in a couple more days, it will be February. Katie and I are talking about a trip to LLBeans Sunday- I want some new jeans for my trip and my mom told me in the latest catalogue they have the ones I love...and got my catalogue today and it looks like they do have them-yeah! Got my Martha Stewart border punch that I wanted at Michael's yesterday too- its punched out hearts-been looking for it for a bit...I played with it a bit too and its great. I'm hooked lately on punches...fun, fun, fun!

No comments: