Saturday, June 6, 2009

Another great Saturday


Perfect weather too! Today was gorgeous and what you want June to be. So this is a busy weekend- but another really good weekend. Last evening Katie and I went to see the movie UP - I loved it, though it made me cry a bit. Not a sad film, just that it hit points about life...
Today I got up, did a few chores, walked, went to the bid sale at Keepsake Quilting in Center Harbor, NH-love that sale- they do stuff a bag of scraps for $5, and this year I got some giant pieces- like 3/4 of a yard, and then some great yarn, some yarn books, and some precut fabric shapes. I buy a lot, but who needs to shop the rest of the year? Then I went over to the lake to meet Dave and Katie (she took the SATs this morning), and we hung out on the dock and I got wet-water's still chilly or as Dave says-refreshing- then we went to Pop's for dinner. It's this 1950's place for fried food in Alton bay only opened in the summer- hot dogs and onion rings- so good.
Tomorrow Katie works and then we're off for our niece's high school graduation party-then its Monday- senior week coming up at school-but I'm not thinking about work quite yet.

No comments: