Monday, November 23, 2009

Books and films


Ok, today I went and saw the movie New Moon-liked it a lot, and since I just finished reading that book last week I need to start reading Eclipse, to see what appens next and to beat that movie which I see opens in June. Plus I want to talk with people about the series.

I also started reading this book other day- and I love her books. Not too far into it but will read it too. This ne is set in Mexico so far and I am already engrossed with her story. I think her novel The Poisonwood Bible is one of my all time favorite books.


And here's a couple of new knitting books I've picked up that I really like. I don't buy tons of knitting books, I want something different, and both of these books are excellent. Of course I like multi-color knitting, and I love fair isle and Scandinavian style knitting. So check them out if you're a knitter.
Oh yes, I need to mention- today is my Grandmother's birthday. had she been alive, she would have been 100. Nana, I know you'll know if I'm thinking of you, and I am, and I miss you dearly.

No comments: