Saturday, May 1, 2010

Its May!!!

I can't believe its already May 1! Wow, that means that spring/summer is basically here...green leaves, green grass, flowers...warmer temperatures...Time to celebrate!
Think we might actually put Dave's boat out on Winnepesaukee today and go for a shake down cruise.
Want to walk but poor Harley did something to his leg today- hopefully didn't tear another ligament...but he's hopping like that. He's just made his weekend very quiet.
A couple of pages from my Paris journal.
How about a couple more...hardly scrapped all week...yesterday I did some clay which I want to fire this weekend...

I'm baking some chocolate bread right now. Got the recipe off of David Lebovitz's blog: http://www.davidlebovitz.com/archives/2010/04/chocolate_bread_recipe.html#more
Here'e the link. Smells yummy.
Anyhow, think the bread's about to come out of the oven and I need to sweep out the back of the truck- finished my bark mulching yesterday, but was so tired after doing a yard of bark mulch that I never cleaned out the truck.
Enjoy your Saturday- National Scrapbooking day I believe! Its a beautiful day here!

No comments: