Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Home

We got home last night from our 10 days of traveling. What a great trip- but today I am exhausted and have a huge mountain of laundry to whittle away at.  The kitty was thrilled to have us home and I am also sure he will be sticking close all day. Poor guy. This was the first time he had to stay alone.
Hoping I'll find a little bit of motivation to work on my travel journal today. I kind of got behind during the trip. Maybe since it is too hot and humid to do much outside besides the beach, and I am not up to driving to the beach today.
So here's a couple of cards I made before I left. I spent a morning making some colored embossed backgrounds using embossing folders, inks, and sprays. Then I used a bunch of them to make some cards. I don't know what was more fun-making the backgrounds or making the cards.
Thanks for visiting.

1 comment:

Bindu said...

Lovely cards! I like the quote on the first one.