Sunday, October 2, 2016

Second on the Second

It is October second-already. The leaves are starting to turn and with the cooler temperatures, here in New Hampshire autumn has arrived. So for my post today, I am linking back to some past photos from a morning walk in late  October of 2014.
Here's the post: Autumn Snapshots.
And here are the photos.






Gets me kind of excited since our colors are  just starting here. 
And I have one more relook. Here's a page in my Halloween journal I did last year and then I reworked it a bit this year.
The is the newest version.
Here's original version. ( Or at least most of it)
I really brightened it up a bit.
So if you want to repost something from the past, stop by Second on the Second Over at Bleubeard and Elizabeth's blog.
Happy Sunday everyone. Hope you are enjoying this weekend.

13 comments:

Divers and Sundry said...

Oh! What beautiful fall color! A perfect post for this October day :)

~*~Patty S said...

Wonderful fall photos you shared Erika!
Beautifully capturing this special season.
Fun haunted house page you created too.
Happy Sunday oxo

Valerie-Jael said...

Love those leaves, I would love to play in them. The Halloween pages are fantastic, and I LOVE the new header, so bright and bold and beautiful! Enjoy your day, hugs, Valerie

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

It really looks like October in those photos from before. This should put me in the mood, but it's so warm and muggy here, I just can't get in the mood for autumn. Even our trees are still green. These are stunning examples of what autumn should look like.

I remember your Halloween journal from last year, and I like this new and improved image you created. It is beautiful.

Thanks for sharing this second look with us on the 2nd.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Forgot to mention, I adore your new blog banner. It has perfect autumn colors and images.

Anonymous said...

I like the new version and your colorful leafy ground and the bittersweet! xox

pearshapedcrafting said...

I hope that this Autumn looks just as beautiful! Love the Autumn pages both B and A! Hugs, Chrisx

Nancy Chan said...

Oh my! I used to think that Autumn is dull and boring but I was so wrong! Your Autumn photos are so beautiful and full of lovely colours. Love the photo with the fallen leaves in different colours.

Krisha said...

Beautiful fall photos, makes me want to run through the leaves, not to mention pick them up and save the beautiful colors.

LOVE the new touches to your journal page!

froebelsternchen said...

What a fantastic landscape and especially during autumn - wonderful! Your Halloween page is super fun in both versions!
oxo Susi

minnemie said...

You DO live in a beautiful place!!! That carpet of leaves is stunning.

Jeanie said...

Erika, I am SO very far behind on reading your posts so that's exactly what I'm doing this morning -- you'll be seeing a lot of comments from me!

here's to autumn. I think I'm finally ready to embrace it. I can see you have already started and it's lovely!

Gibby Frogett said...

Hi Erika. I'm behind too....sooooo behind... and just seen Jeanie's comment about being behind as well which made me smile.... so ditto from me.......... (I might have to catch up in small spurts though :) )Gill xx