Thursday, April 19, 2007

THE SUN IS OUT!

This weather blogger is happy to say we have sunshine- first in days, and the snow is gone from all the rain, slowly we will start drying out and the weather is warming back to normal- and maybe April will be kind for a few days. Too bad for all the people who were flooded, some again for a second time after last May's torrential downpours. Its really sad what some people have gone through here in NH. (Never mind there's still like26 school districts closed).

OK- the good news for me- (time to be selfish), besides the fact that my heavy mantle of sadness is lifting as the weather improves- tomorrow I am at Harvard all day with my zoology students on a field trip- AND- Saturday we leave for Ireland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Need to finish packing and finishing up some errands today and tomorrow- need to write myself the list of what I need to do.

But its just about here- and I love to travel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: