Sunday, June 10, 2007

This Weekend

A list of my weekend!


  • 1- Went to see Shrek 3- fun time- with my friend Vicky and our 2 girls (Katie and Katie)

  • 2- Spent Saturday morning vaccing, doing laundry and getting the veggie garden up and set- just before the rain arrived

  • 3- Got the cards made I needed for family and friend's graduation and birthdays

  • 4- Went to a retirement party for one of my co-workers for a little while

  • 5- Went out to dinner with some co-workers and Dave, Katie and her friend Nick

  • 6- Got to Trader Joe's (need a store closer to us)

  • 7- Got some more screen doors to replace the ones that aren't holding up on our screen porch

  • 8- Bound my first Ireland book

  • 9- Went to Dave's niece's high school graduation party

  • 10- Walked this morning

  • 11- Tried to squeeze in some relax time

  • 12- Now need to get ready for school tomorrow (last week!) and did get my review sheets for the final typed up

No comments: